Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hello Mummy. Banana Bread very light. You can Culinary Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- need 1 3/4 cup something all-purpose flour.
- need 1 1/4 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp something salt.
- need 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 2/3 cup something sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup something butter.
- prepare 2 large something eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp something milk.
- You need 1 cup something mashed ripe banana (~2-3, the blacker, the better!).
- prepare 1/4 cup something chopped pecans or walnuts.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana Bread Instructions Making
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8"x4"x2" (1-lb) loaf pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a baking pan, add bananas and cover in half the sugar, bake for 20-25 min (long enough to get the sugar to melt and the bananas' flavor to open).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream half of sugar and shortening with electric mixer till light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then the milk, beating till smooth after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and mashed banana alternately to creamed mixture, folding till smooth after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped pecans or walnuts and/or chocolate.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly