Millet banana bread. Banana bread is just one of those things this girl has a crush on…. along with boys who open doors for me, handwritten letters, and kitten figurines. I had seen millet in a few banana recipes lately and thought it seemed like a great texture pair. There are two things you should know about that make me swoon over this bread.
This Barnyard Millet Banana Bread serves as a filling breakfast as well as a grab and go snack for working folks. This is also a healthier alternative to sugar and maida laden cakes for when your kids. Have you ever thought that you can make bread with foxtail millet (திணை ) without maida? Hi Mummy. Millet banana bread that you can try to practice the ingredients at home and how to do it. It is possible Cooking Millet banana bread use 15 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Millet banana bread
- prepare 2 cups something millets flour.
- prepare 1 cup something all purpose flour.
- prepare 5 something ripped banana (mashed).
- need 4 tablespoon something honey.
- prepare 2 tablespoon something sugar.
- need 3 teaspoon something baking soda.
- prepare 2 tablespoon something flaxseed (powder).
- need 1 something egg.
- You need 1 something apple (blend into apple sauce).
- You need 1 cup something chopped almonds.
- prepare 100 g something butter (melted).
- You need 1 teaspoon something salt or to your taste.
- You need 1 pinch something orange zeste.
- need 1 teaspoon something rose water(optional) or vanilla, I prefer rose water.
- You need 1 pinch something nutmeg.
All the bakery items in the world are made with either maida. Eating this delicious banana bread will probably remind you of a giant oatmeal chocolate chip cookie… And you'll still be dreaming about it for days after it's gone, wishing you could have some more.. Pan De Mei (millet Bread), Millet Zucchini Bread, Millet Coconut Banana Bread. Spelt Oat Date Banana Bread with Cocoa Nibs and Millet SeedsA Cozy Kitchen.
Millet banana bread Instructions Making
- Pre-heat the over 350 degree Fahrenheit. Grease and put flour on the bottom of the pan..
- Mixed the dry ingredients in a bowl, millet, flour, baking soda, flaxseed, nutmeg, orange zeste, salt, chopped almonds, and sugar..
- Mix the egg, honey, apple sauce, honey, melted butter, and rose water or vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the liquid ones then pour into the pan. Bake for 45 minutes or till the fork or toothpick you put in the middle of the bread came out clean.
- Let it cools of then cut it into 12 pieces and serve it with tea..
Buttermilk Banana Bread – This is the best banana bread recipe ever! I made this banana bread recipe when I had over ripe bananas and left-over buttermilk in the refrigerator that I didn't know what. This Buttermilk Banana Bread is super moist and bursting with banana flavor. A loaf never lasts long because it is TOO good! This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor.