Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites).
Hi Momma. Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) that you can try to practice the ingredients at home and how to do it. You will be able Creation Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) use 8 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites)
- need 190 gr something all purpose flour.
- prepare 35 gr something cornstarch.
- need 270 gr something banana ripe (have black spots on the skin), peel, mashed.
- You need 180 ml something vegetable/canola oil.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
- need 9 something egg whites (approximately 300 gr).
- prepare 100 gr something brown sugar.
- need 70 gr something granulated sugar.
Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) Processes Making
- Preheat the oven to 340°F..
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour and cornstarch. Add mashed banana, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth..
- Put brown and granulated sugar in one bowl. Place the egg whites in a mixer bowl..
- Beat the egg whites on low speed until foamy. Then, add the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form..
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the banana mixture in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into ungreased 10" tube pan with removable bottom and legs. Bake about 45 to 60 minutes or until the top slightly springs back when you press it and a toothpick inserted in the top comes out clean..
- Invert pan onto legs and cool at least an hour before reinverting pan..
- Then, carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan just to release the cake and turn onto cake plate. Remove the top in the same way..