Banana oatmeal cake. This healthy banana oatmeal cake is really easy to prepare and very delicious. If you are looking for healthy dessert recipes, you should try this oatmeal. Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
This moist Banana Oatmeal Cake is made with banana and oats. It's so delicious you might want to eat for dessert AND breakfast! I guess I am like a lot of you – I get so many good recipes from my. Hello Mother. Banana oatmeal cake it is easy to feel at home so that we can eat to your heart’s content. You will be able Making Banana oatmeal cake use 12 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana oatmeal cake
- prepare something all purpose flour.
- prepare something oatmeal.
- prepare something banana.
- You need something eggs.
- need something unsweeten milk.
- You need something condense milk.
- You need something honey.
- You need something baking soda.
- You need something little salt.
- need something lime juice.
- You need something unsalted butter (room tempurature).
- You need something chia seed (optional).
But if I had known about this Healthy Banana Oatmeal Snack Cake, it would've been my top choice! This healthy snack cake begins with whole wheat flour (or gluten-free!) and instant oats. In a food processor, blend oats and almonds until finely ground; transfer to a bowl and combine with flour, salt, baking powder and soda. This is a rather unusually-flavored, but very good, cake.
Banana oatmeal cake Processes Preparing
- Peel off banana, cut into little or use fork to spread it out until well-milled. Pour in honey and lime juice and salt. Mix well..
- Put together flour and oatmeal and chia seed. Mix well. Pour milk and condence milk in. Then break 2 eggs in, butter in, stir well until the mixture becomes consistent..
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour batch. Continue to stir very well. Finally pour everything into baking pan..
- Heat up oven 5mins before at 180*C. Put the pan in and bake at that tempurature in 40mins. When finish baking, cool down and put in fridge overnight. Serve better when it's cold. Enjoy with hot tea!.
I think it would work well for bridal or baby showers–a good change from plain yellow or. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. These healthy pancakes are made My kids are going crazy over these Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. I make a huge batch of them. recipes. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.