Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. This no sugar added low carb muffin recipe is made with almond flour, swerve, and just a few other ingredients. These low carb muffins are incredibly easy to make and have no sugar added to them. They're light, chewy, cakey, and moist.
It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on Feel free to even use a combination of nuts. Top these muffins with salted butter. These Healthy Banana Protein Muffins are the perfect nutritious breakfast! Hi Mommy. Sugar free protein banana nut muffins the tastiest and easiest way to do it. You can Culinary Sugar free protein banana nut muffins use 12 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) something soft or melted butter.
- need 3 something large ripe bananas.
- You need 1 something egg.
- need 1/2 tsp something salt.
- prepare 1 tsp something cinnamon.
- need 1 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 3/4 cup something Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- You need 1 1/2 scoops something unflavored whey protein powder.
- You need 1 cup something AP flour.
- prepare 3/4 cup something chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- prepare something Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Gluten/dairy free and packed Oh healthy banana protein muffins, how I love you. This is one of the first healthy recipes I EVER It wasn't necessary and I wanted people to be able to make these nut free if they wanted! You like Quest Bars or protein bars in general but you think that they are too expensive? Then this recipe is for you!
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins Guidelines Preparing
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
They are so easy to make and I think. These healthy banana oat protein muffins are moist, flavorful and flourless. Packed with fiber and protein, they make a yummy, filling breakfast or snack. Insanely moist and full of flavor, these healthy banana oat protein muffins are made without flour and with nutritional ingredients. These healthy banana nut protein muffins pack a major protein punch and they're loaded with warm flavors of cinnamon banana and maple syrup.