Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. Hello Mommy. Banana Bread is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. You can Cooking Banana Bread use 12 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- prepare 1/2 cup something Butter/Apple sauce or Coconut oil.
- You need 3/4 cup something Granulated sugar.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something Vanilla.
- You need 1 something Egg.
- need 1/4 cup something Sour cream.
- You need 1 1/4 cup something All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp something Baking powder.
- need 1/2 tsp something Baking soda.
- need 1/4 tsp something Salt.
- need 1/2 cup something Milk.
- prepare 1 cup something Nuts (Optional).
- You need 2 something Bananas.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Banana Bread Processes Making
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream together the butter, vanilla and sugar until creamy..
- Add egg and mix until fluffy, then add sour cream..
- In the same bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and banana mixture. Mix all ingredients well..
- Spray a bread tin before pouring batter in. Make sure to tap bottom of pan to release air..
- Bake for 55 – 70 minutes. depending on your oven..
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on.