Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies.
Hey Mother. Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies very suitable to be eaten with family and relatives. You can Preparing Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies use 12 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies
- You need 1 something Bananas – ripened.
- You need 1 cup something Oatmeal.
- prepare 5 tbsp something Butter – softened.
- prepare 1 tsp something Cinnamon.
- prepare 5 tbsp something Sugar.
- need 1/2 cup something Brown sugar.
- You need 1 something Egg.
- prepare 1 1/2 tsp something Vanilla.
- prepare 1 tsp something Baking soda.
- need 1 cup something Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup something Raisons, cranberries, blueberries, etc. OPTIONAL.
- You need 1/4 cup something Walnuts, pecans, etc. OPTIONAL.
Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies Processes Creation
- Put oatmeal and bananas in a medium bowl, and mush the bananas into the oatmeal, using a fork..
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar until evenly blended. (I heated mine in the microwave for about 10-15seconds, so the butter was warm, and helped devolve the sugars better.).
- Add the egg and vanilla. Whisk until texture is smooth..
- Add the flour and baking soda to the banana/oatmeal mixture. Mix together evenly..
- Pour the liquid mixture onto the flour/oatmeal – mix together until texture is a little bit more runny than cookie dough. I add 1-3 tablespoons of flour while mixing to get a little bit better consistency; also adding more sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla. You don't want it too doughy tho, it's suppose to be a little runny..
- Add raisins or nuts now, if you want. Preheat oven to 350?F..
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookies onto a non stick cookie sheet, or lightly greased one. (The tablespoon will drop them into little balls, keep them that shape, the heat of the oven will form them into cookies.).
- Bake for 14-18 minutes. When the edges become a golden brown they're ready. Cool them on a wire rack for a couple minutes, and enjoy! xox.