Banana Choco Bread.
Hello Mummy. Banana Choco Bread indeed the tastiest to eat in all moments. You can Cooking Banana Choco Bread use 10 Ingredients and 10 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana Choco Bread
- prepare 2 cups something flour.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- need 1/2 cup something granulated sugar.
- prepare 1/2 something Brown Sugar.
- prepare 1/3 cup something oil.
- You need 4 something ripe bananas.
- You need Pinch something salt.
- need 1 tsp something baking Soda.
- need 1/4 cup something milk.
- need 2 tbls something chocolate chip.
Banana Choco Bread Directions Culinary
- First Mash Bananas and set aside..
- Sift flour and baking soda Twice and set aside..
- In a bowl add Eggs, White regular/Granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat it with hand mixer..
- Add oil and beat it till the sugar desolved..
- Now add mashed bananas, mix it then add Flour in it and beat till combine. At last add milk it mix it well..
- Pour all better in Baking tin. I am using Loaf tin. And bake in preheated Wok. First put any stand in the bottom of Wok then place your loaf tin..
- After putting tin in Wok keep flame high for a minute then slow the flame half inch approximately. Flame must in Blue colour..
- If you cook the bread in low flame it also change it's colour from top like oven baked..
- After 45 minutes check it with wooden skrewer, comes out clean… Yes it's done. Loved the freshly baked Banana bread. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top when it in Wok cover it again turn off then flame..
- Let it slightly cool in the Wok and when it's warm take knife losses it's sides. Cut into slices and serve with Tea, coffee or Milk. Ready to serve. Kick your day..