Banana Drizzle cake!!.
Howdy Mummy. Banana Drizzle cake!! including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. You will be able Preparing Banana Drizzle cake!! use 13 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Drizzle cake!!
- need something self raising flour.
- You need something stork (or a baking block).
- need something golden Caster sugar.
- need something x ripe good small or medium bananas.
- You need something x eggs (medium).
- You need something baking powder.
- prepare something milk.
- need something vanilla extract.
- You need something ICING DRIZZLE…
- need something icing sugar (sieved).
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- need something milk.
- You need something butter (unsalted).
Banana Drizzle cake!! Guidelines Creation
- Pre heat oven 160c, prepare 2lb loaf tin, with grease proof paper (baking paper) at bottom, and grease sides of tin also….
- Mix sugar and stalk together until fluffy in a large bowl, With wooden spoon.
- Lighly whisk eggs in a cup, slowly add eggs and flour and baking powder to the large bowl.
- Then add in the mashed bananas, only fold gently until all mixed, dont over mix it..
- Pour into prepared tin, sprinkle with some brown dermera or any white sugar, pop on middle shelf to bake for 25-30 minutes..
- Leave to cool down for 20 minutes until warm,,,make icing drizzle! Just mix all ingredients together, when cake warm take out of tin, add the icing dizzle!!! Leave to set. Enjoy!!!.