Banana condensed milk cake. Poke Cake With Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes. Chocolate banana cake recipe – moist and delicious cake with chocolate condensed milk frosting. Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners.
All Reviews for Easy Condensed Milk Cake. Easy Condensed Milk Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Condensed Milk Cake — Quick, tender and easy cake that will impress at the dinner table or a party without you slaving away in the kitchen. Hi Mummy. Banana condensed milk cake suitable as a refreshing dish. It is possible Preparing Banana condensed milk cake use 10 Ingredients and 10 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana condensed milk cake
- prepare 1 cup something butter.
- prepare 1 cup something sugar.
- You need 3 something eggs.
- You need 2 cup something flour (sifted).
- You need 1 tbsp something baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp something baking powder.
- need 1 tsp something salt.
- You need 3 tbsp something condensed milk.
- prepare 3 something ripe bananas mashed.
- prepare 1 something juice of orange(bought and squeezed myself).
Condensed milk cake is definitely one of those desserts that requires minimal ingredients and preparation. Condensed Milk Pound Cake is a buttery, rich, and dense pound cake sweetened with sweetened condensed milk. One bite and you'll be hooked! With just the right amount of sweetness, Condensed Milk Pound Cake also makes an indulgent breakfast with a cup of coffee.
Banana condensed milk cake Guidelines Cooking
- Preheat oven to 170°c.
- Grease baking pan.
- In a bowl, beat butter and sugar to form a creamy mixture.
- Add eggs one at a time, and beat at low, and when all is mixed together, beat on high for 1minute.
- Fold in flour, baking powder and soda.
- Pour in orange juice, condensed milk, and mashed banana.
- Gently fold them in, don't over mix, but be sure to get a nice batter..
- Pour mixture into greased pan and drizzle some more condensed milk on top if desired..
- Bake for 35minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool and enjoy.
This Condensed Milk Cake made me fall in love with condensed milk even more. So this Condensed Milk Cake is quite dense and doesn't rise a great deal – however, it is tremendously rich and you will only need a teeny tiny slice (with some mock cream or a great big slab of cream cheese. I was thinking how to make frosting for cake,which can be easily made at. Place the coconut milk, milk and sweetened condensed milk in a large jug and whisk well to combine. Place the cake tin on a tray to catch any spills and gradually pour the milk mixture over the cake.