Super Moist Classic Banana Bread.
Hi Mummy. Super Moist Classic Banana Bread it is easy to feel at home so that we can eat to your heart’s content. It is possible Culinary Super Moist Classic Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Super Moist Classic Banana Bread
- need something Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe).
- need something White sugar.
- You need something Eggs.
- need something All-purpose flour.
- You need something Baking soda.
- You need something Salt.
- need something Vanilla extract.
- You need something All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- need something White vinegar.
- prepare something Bananas.
Super Moist Classic Banana Bread Instructions Culinary
- Combine margarine and white sugar in a bowl and mix well through an electric mixer, egg beater or a spatula.
- Add eggs one at a time. Continue mixing. By this time, the batter should be creamy..
- Pour the vanilla into the mixture and continue stirring..
- Put together flour and baking soda. Add a teaspoon of salt if you are using unsalted margarine. Rake in using a fork to make sure the ingredients are combined well..
- Gradually add the dry mixture into the creamy batter..
- I did not use sour cream but I made my own instead. In a separate bowl, mix the cream and vinegar. Add a dash of salt. This should taste just the right kind of sour and salty..
- Pour the sour cream mixture into the batter and mix well..
- Take the peels off the bananas. Chop into pieces by knife or you may chop by using the bottom edge of a spatula (like holding a mortar). Leave larger bits if you wish..
- Empty the banana bowl into the batter and continue mixing until the bananas are well incorporated..
- Brush some margarine in the loaf pan or any baking pan then pour the batter. Make sure to leave more than an inch of space as the bread will rice upon baking..
- Preheat oven at 350°F and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remember to check once in a while with a skewer or fork as baking time varies with the size of the bread. Once baked, the skewer should come out clean..