Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread). I was looking for a recipe that used bananas and canned pumpkin to get rid of some of my Thanksgiving over-stock. This is a great bread, and easy to make, too. I can taste the banana, pumpkin and honey in every bite.
Breakfast, snack, or dessert…this bread, mini bread, muffin, or mini-muffin recipe fits the bill. This bread is moist, nutritious yet has enough good-for-you fat (from coconut oil) and sweetness to taste delicious! I altered this Basic Banana Bread recipe from Cooking Light Magazine and plan to try their. Hey Momma. Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) definitely liked. It is possible Preparing Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) use 16 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- prepare something whole wheat flour.
- You need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something baking soda.
- prepare something pumpkin pie spice.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something salt.
- prepare something baking powder.
- You need something unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- need something brown sugar.
- You need something honey.
- You need something large eggs, at room temperature.
- need something Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- need something pumpkin puree.
- need something mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Make this delicious gluten free pumpkin banana bread a part of your meal planning. Healthy Pumpkin Banana Muffins with Macadamia Nut Crunch! They're naturally sweetened, made with whole wheat flour, and have amazing flavor. These healthy pumpkin banana muffins have the best crunchy topping made with macadamia nuts.
Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) Instructions Cooking
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.
They're naturally sweetened, made with whole. Banana bread muffins can be hit or miss. I've had amazing banana bread muffins but I've also had lackluster ones. This banana bread muffin recipe gets a great big thumbs up from my entire family. It's moist, just sweet enough and has the perfect banana bread flavor.