Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Howdy Mother. Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread like all family members. You will be able Making Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread use 12 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- need something all purpose flour.
- need something baking powder.
- prepare something baking soda.
- You need something salt.
- prepare something very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- need something white sugar.
- need something (packed) brown sugar.
- You need something large eggs.
- You need something ground cinnamon.
- You need something vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- need something vanilla extract.
- need something (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Processes Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.