Banana and oat bread. Heartier than normal banana bread, this Banana Oat Bread makes the perfect breakfast bread! Just sweet enough with great texture, this bread is the best way to start the day. I have made MANY banana breads, but this one is by far the BEST one EVER.
Oat flour banana bread with just a few simple ingredients and an extra-sweet cinnamon date topping! Of course I couldn't make just plain banana bread. I had to add a special sweet topping. Hi Momma. Banana and oat bread that you can try to practice the ingredients at home and how to do it. It is possible Preparing Banana and oat bread use 10 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana and oat bread
- need 3 something overripe bananas (or about 300g of frozen banana, defrosted).
- You need 125 g something unsalted butter, softened.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- prepare 2 tablespoons something natural yoghurt.
- prepare 250 g something self-raising flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon something honey.
- need 1 tsp something ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon something baking powder.
- You need 50 g something porridge oats.
- You need something Optional extras: a handful of dried fruits or chopped nuts, or chocolate chunks.
Eating this delicious banana bread will probably remind you of a giant oatmeal chocolate chip cookie… The first step to making the flourless banana bread is to put the oats in a blender and blend until a fine powder forms. This is what you're using instead of flour in the recipe. Oat Flour Banana Bread is made with Gluten-Free oats, butter, and Greek yogurt, you will love this Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe. I truly had no idea an Oat Flour Banana Bread recipe would turn out to be one of my most visited pages.
Banana and oat bread Guidelines Culinary
- Preheat the oven to 180c (gas 4)..
- Mash the bananas until smooth, add the eggs and mix together..
- In a large mixing bowl beat the butter until light and fluffy..
- Add the mashed banana and eggs then mix well..
- Stir in the honey and yogurt..
- Keep stirring and add the flour and oats as you stir so they are well mixed in..
- Finally stir in the baking powder and cinnamon (and any of the optional extras)..
- Line a loaf tin with grease-proof paper, pour the mixture into the tin and spread into the corners..
- Place in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. To test whether the banana bread is ready push a cocktail stick into the middle. If it comes out clean it is done. Allow to cool fully before slicing..
Five years ago I took a job as a General Manager for two. But she can have flour, oats, bananas, maple syrup, and Greek yogurt, which is exactly what's the kind of ingredients you'll find in this loaf of Greek What I did was take the recipe for my Greek yogurt banana bread and tweak it a little bit to allow for the addition of oats. Oh, and to make everything in. This Banana Oat Bread is our take on that ever-popular, ever loved treat. We've changed it up a bit, added some whole grain, and kept the flavors we all love in banana bread.