Banana Bread – vegan and GF.
Hi Mummy. Banana Bread – vegan and GF indeed the tastiest to eat in all moments. It is possible Making Banana Bread – vegan and GF use 13 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread – vegan and GF
- prepare something buckwheat flour.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something ground ginger.
- need something ground cloves.
- You need something baking powder.
- need something sea salt.
- need something lemon juice.
- You need something coconut oil, melted.
- You need something maple syrup.
- You need something water.
- You need something ripe bananas – mash 3 and slice 1.
- need something dates, chopped.
- prepare something walnuts, roughly chopped – optional.
Banana Bread – vegan and GF Directions Culinary
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spices and salt..
- Add the lemon juice, water, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well..
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well..
- Stir in the dates and the walnuts if using..
- Put into a loaf tin – lined if it’s not a silicone one. Put the banana slices on top as decoration..
- Bake for about 50 mins – until golden. It’s ready if you put a skewer in and it comes out clean. Enjoy 😋.