Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hey Mommy. Banana bread can be tried at home with your loved family. You can Creation Banana bread use 11 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- prepare 2 cups something flour.
- prepare 2 something eggs (room temp.).
- prepare 1/2 cup something all purpose flour.
- prepare 2 teaspoon something baking soda.
- You need 2-3 cups something mashed ripe bananas.
- You need pinch something salt.
- prepare 1/2 cup something raisin (soaked in red wine for 30 mins. or more and drained).
- You need 1/3 cup something crushed peanut.
- need 2 tbsp something sugar.
- You need 1 tsp something cinnamon powder.
- need 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana bread Directions Preparing
- Cream the butter and sugar until the color become pale or lemon yellow..
- Slightly beat the eggs and set aside..
- Mash the bananas, set aside.
- Add the beaten eggs to butter mixture then bananas. Mix… Then add the flour mixture. (flour, salt and baking soda; sifted) gently fold in..
- Add raisins, cinnamon, peanut into batter mixture..
- Drop in prepared/greased pan (9 x 4 inch loaf pan) and shake a little to release the air. Then bake for 35-40 minutes at 250°C or until the skewer come out clean when you check..
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.