Howdy Mummy. Banana Bread So the selection of delicious food. You can Preparing Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- need something egg (2*60g).
- need something brown sugar.
- prepare something salt.
- need something mashed ripe banana.
- need something bread flour, sifted.
- prepare something Cake flour, sifted.
- You need something baking soda.
- You need something melted butter.
- need something oil.
- You need something condensed milk.
- You need something Rum.
Banana Bread Directions Creation
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven at 170oC..
- Mix dry ingredients: flours, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients: egg, sugar, rum, melted butter, oil, banana, condensed milk, until combined. Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through..
- Cool on rack..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
- Note: You can add 40g of bittersweet chocolate, and 40g of Pecans or Walnuts after mixing flour for another choice..