Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hi Momma. Banana Bread it is easy to feel at home so that we can eat to your heart’s content. It is possible Culinary Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- need 120 g something egg (2*60g).
- prepare 80 g something brown sugar.
- need 1/4 tsp something salt.
- You need 240 g something mashed ripe banana.
- You need 200 g something bread flour, sifted.
- need 40 g something Cake flour, sifted.
- need 8 g something baking soda.
- You need 80 g something melted butter.
- You need 40 g something oil.
- prepare 80 g something condensed milk.
- prepare 1 tbs something Rum.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana Bread Instructions Cooking
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven at 170oC..
- Mix dry ingredients: flours, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients: egg, sugar, rum, melted butter, oil, banana, condensed milk, until combined. Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through..
- Cool on rack..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
- Note: You can add 40g of bittersweet chocolate, and 40g of Pecans or Walnuts after mixing flour for another choice..
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly