Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hello Mommy. Banana bread this delicious thing makes dinner special. You can Making Banana bread use 11 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- You need something vegetable oil + 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- need something Sugar.
- You need something Vanilla.
- prepare something Eggs, at room temperature.
- You need something Overripe Bananas (the skin should be bruised and blackened).
- need something Buttermilk, at room temperature.
- You need something Flour.
- prepare something Baking Powder.
- prepare something Baking Soda.
- You need something Salt.
- prepare something ground nuts/ almonds/ raisins(optional).
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack.
Banana bread Directions Preparing
- Apply cake release on 2 baking pans/ 3 loaf tins. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees C.
- Sift all your dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Mash the bananas in a desperate bowl and add the butter milk and mix..
- In a seperate bowl whisk together the sugar vegetable oil, vanilla and eggs till they are light and fluffy.
- Add 1/3 of the flour(dry ingredients) in the egg mixture and mix.
- Add 1/2 of the buttermilk-banana mixture and mix.
- Add another 1/3 of the flour and mix.
- Add the remaining 1/2 of the buttermilk- banana mixture and mix again.
- Add the last 1/3 of the flour and mix.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin(s).
- Sprinkle with some nuts and raisins and bake for 30- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly