Chocolate banana bread. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream! It is probably the best banana bread in the history of all banana breads…if you like chocolate. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date.
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! Hi Momma. Chocolate banana bread it is easy to feel at home so that we can eat to your heart’s content. You can Cooking Chocolate banana bread use 16 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate banana bread
- prepare something A. Dry ingredients.
- prepare something (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- You need something cocoa powder -sifted.
- prepare something baking soda.
- You need something and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- prepare something brown sugar.
- need something caster sugar.
- need something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something B. Wet ingredients.
- need something overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- You need something or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- need something large eggs – at room temperature.
- need something milk – at room temperature.
- need something Other.
- prepare something chocolate chips.
It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you!
Chocolate banana bread Steps Creation
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!!