Picnic Banana Bread.
Hey Momma. Picnic Banana Bread but can be done by beginners. You will be able Culinary Picnic Banana Bread use 13 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Picnic Banana Bread
- prepare something Wet ingredients.
- need something overripe bananas.
- You need something maple syrup.
- need something almond milk (or sub any other milk).
- prepare something olive oil.
- prepare something chia seeds.
- prepare something Dry ingredients.
- You need something wholemeal spelt flour.
- You need something cinnamon.
- need something baking powder.
- You need something bicarbonate of soda.
- need something salt.
- You need something Dark chocolate and desiccated coconut to garnish.
Picnic Banana Bread Guidelines Creation
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- Mash the bananas with a fork and add in the other wet ingredients together, then stir in the chia seeds. It all looks a bit like frog spawn now but bear with me, it’ll come good in the end 😂.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together, stirring well to make sure it’s well combined..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, mix well and then spoon the batter into your loaf tin..
- Bake for 30-40 mins and risen and golden on top. Allow to cool and drizzle with some melted dark chocolate and desiccated coconut if you fancy it..