Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake.
Hello Momma. Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake is one of the most popular foods. You will be able Making Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake use 7 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake
- You need something Ripe Bananas.
- need something Coconut Filings.
- need something Greek yoghurt.
- need something Coconut Sugar.
- prepare something Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted).
- You need something Eggs.
- prepare something Coconut Oil Spray.
Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake Directions Making
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar..
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly..
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture..
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes..
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. Enjoy!.