Super healthy banana bread. Our recipe is rich with sweet banana flavor and it only has. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.
Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. Hey Momma. Super healthy banana bread guaranteed you will collect. You can Preparing Super healthy banana bread use 15 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Super healthy banana bread
- You need something wild rice flour.
- You need something oatmeal flour.
- You need something brown sugar.
- You need something baking soda.
- prepare something pinch of salt.
- need something Okara.
- need something water.
- You need something oil.
- need something applesauce.
- need something oil.
- You need something plain yogurt.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- prepare something overripe mashed bananas.
- need something nuts of choice (optional).
- need something chocolate chips (optional).
I made a batch shared a few slices with Another very important ingredient is the ripe bananas. Ripe bananas are super sweet so the riper the better. If your bananas are not yet brown or soft then. A banana bread loaded with protein is one you don't want to pass up!
Super healthy banana bread Directions Preparing
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients. (If you dont have Okara, you can subtitute the 2 tablespoons of Okara, 4 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons of oil for 2 eggs).
- Fold in half the dry mixture into the wet ingredients. Fold until well combined then fold in the second half of the mixture..
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan well. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan..
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out with a few wet crumbs but not extremely clean and dry. It will continue cooking once out the oven..
- Let cool to unmold. Enjoy this super super healthy banana bread..
- To know how to get Okara, go to my recipe for homemade soymilk. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354507-homemade-soymilk.
This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is made with whole wheat flour, bananas, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. I was a little worried the banana bread wouldn't be as good, but guess what? The boys LOVED it and had no idea it was. A healthy banana bread recipe that actually tastes good! This recipe has lower sugar, healthier fats, and adds whole grains.