My banana bread.
Hello Mummy. My banana bread is currently being searched by users around us. You will be able Preparing My banana bread use 12 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients My banana bread
- need 1 cup something Mashed ripe bananas (3-4).
- need 1/3 cup something Buttermilk or substitute.
- need 1/4 cup something Vegetable oil.
- need 2 something Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup something Butter, melted.
- prepare 1/2 cup something White sugar.
- need 1/2 cup something Packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup something All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp something Baking soda.
- need 1/2 tsp something Salt.
- need 1 tsp something Vanilla.
- prepare 1/2 cup something Chopped pecans or chocolate chips.
My banana bread Directions Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- If you don't have buttermilk, add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the milk, stir and let stand a few minutes.
- Combine the butter, oil and sugar: Whisk or beat together the melted butter, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the eggs: Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth..
- Add the milk and vanilla: Whisk the milk and vanilla into the batter..
- Add banana to mixture and stir.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients. Mix until flour is incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Or makes 12-16 muffins.. Bakes for 20-25 minutes.