Ultra moist banana bread. The recipe for moist and delicious banana bread is super easy. This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is SUPER moist, made with four bananas, extra-virgin olive oil, and whole wheat flour! The trick to making ultra-moist, healthy banana bread is to use extra-virgin olive oil and FOUR WHOLE BANANAS, with both white and whole wheat flour in the recipe!
I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch on the outside yet crazy moist, fluffy, & dense on the inside. A scoop of sour cream gives this one-bowl banana bread that ultra-moist, slightly underbaked texture we all know and love. And if it's got that soft, slightly underbaked texture. Hello Momma. Ultra moist banana bread delicious and nutritious as in this article !. It is possible Preparing Ultra moist banana bread use 11 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Ultra moist banana bread
- prepare something Wet ingredients.
- prepare something over ripe bananas smashed.
- You need something butter at room temp.
- need something eggs.
- prepare something vanilla.
- You need something sour cream.
- need something Dry ingredients.
- You need something flour.
- You need something baking soda.
- prepare something salt.
- prepare something sugar.
Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. Even better – it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the perfect morning nibble to enjoy. Super Moist Banana Bread with yogurt – what is the trick to keeping it very moist?
Ultra moist banana bread Directions Making
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together with electric mixer..
- Sift dry ingredients in with wet and fold in until you have a smooth batter..
- Pour batter into a greased 1.5 quart baking dish..
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving..
Moist banana bread can melt in your mouth and this recipe proves it. This is my mother's recipe with a few tweaks here and there to make it mine. My daughter told me years ago that it is perfect, so I know that I've hit the nail on the head. This moist banana bread is a great way to use overripe bananas. Also learn a cool trick that keeps the walnuts from sinking to the bottom of the loaf. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This moist banana bread recipe helps put overripe.