Banana nut bread. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread – a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense. Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite quick breads, and trust me, this recipe will not disappoint!
If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! Thousands of people make it every day. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. Hi Momma. Banana nut bread that you can try to practice the ingredients at home and how to do it. It is possible Preparing Banana nut bread use 11 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana nut bread
- You need 2 cups something sugar.
- need 3/4 cup something butter, softened.
- prepare 3 something eggs.
- need 2 cups something mashed bananas.
- need 1/2 cup something sour cream.
- prepare 1 teaspoon something baking soda.
- need 1/2 teaspoon something baking powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon something cinnamon.
- prepare 2 cups something nuts walnuts finely chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoons something vanilla.
- You need 2 cups something flour.
After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. But, after experimenting with other healthy bread recipes and even healthy banana nut muffins, I realized I can totally make any bread healthy. If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed.
Banana nut bread Directions Creation
- Preheat oven to 300 and bake bread for 90 minutes. Lightly grease and flour two 8 x 4 bread pans.*Side note: I have changed the sugar amount from the recipe. It called for 3 cups. I thought it was too sweet. So I changed it to 2 cups. Also I have changed the sugar up by adding one cup regular sugar and one brown cup before. It tastes good that way too. Make the bread however you decide to..
- In large bowl cream together butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Stir in the mashed bananas and sour cream..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and walnuts. You can pick a different nut or dont use them or add chocolate chips..
- Bake for 90 minutes until a tooth can be inserted and comes out clean..
- Remove from pan and let cool on a cooling rack. Eat at room temp, still a little hot or cold. The banana flavor tastes stronger the next day or two..
Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat. We recommend making a few extra loaves, wrapping in plastic, and freezing. Thaw at room temperature for an hour and you'll. I absolutely adore their sweet, toasty, and slight crunch nestled inside the soft. Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts.