Banana chocolate or nut bread. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level. This easy quick bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. I have been testing the recipe for a few weeks and it is finally perfection.
After a while both want something more—a merging of wills, a commitment! The sour cream helps keep the This is seriously the BEST banana bread I have ever made. Plus, this recipe is really versatile. Howdy Mommy. Banana chocolate or nut bread you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Preparing Banana chocolate or nut bread use 10 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana chocolate or nut bread
- need something bananas (any stage of ripeness).
- need something butter (1/4 cup)(any substitute ok too).
- You need something brown sugar.
- need something white sugar.
- need something salt.
- You need something backing soda.
- prepare something flour.
- need something backing powder.
- You need something almond extract.
- You need something Big handful of chocolate chips or walnuts, or both.
You can add other nuts like pecans, chocolate chips. After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. Healthy, simple, delicious, and perfect for chocolate cravings. Combine banana and next four ingredients.
Banana chocolate or nut bread Instructions Cooking
- High walled loaf pan or spring form pan, grease with butter, or cooking spray.
- (I use a mixer for follows, can be done with hand mixer, or a determined person with a wisk and strong wrist) Mash bananas, add soft or room temp butter, then suger, extract, flour, salt, baking soda and powder..
- Once well mixed throw in last the chocolate or nuts and turn off machine after 1 or 3 rotations..
- Use spatula and scrape into pan, preheat oven to 350, cook 55 min, check with bamboo skewer in middle, if moist crumbly bits stick, it is done, if wet it needs more time, note the chocolate will be wet so ignore that..
Add to flour mixture, beating well. Pour batter into loaf pan and smooth out top. This Chocolate Banana Nut Bread is not only vegan but is delicious too! A small slice of it will satisfy a craving but not fill you with guilt! In another bowl, mix the whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.