Coffee Banana Cake Loaf.
Hey Mother. Coffee Banana Cake Loaf you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Creation Coffee Banana Cake Loaf use 10 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Coffee Banana Cake Loaf
- You need something melted unsalted butter.
- prepare something mashed ripe bananas.
- need something sour cream.
- You need something coffee liqueur.
- need something instant espresso powder.
- You need something brown sugar and extra for topping.
- You need something large eggs.
- You need something all purpose flour.
- need something baking soda.
- need something salt.
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf Steps Preparing
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..