My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread.
Howdy Mummy. My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. It is possible Cooking My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 13 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread
- You need something Self Rising Flour.
- need something Butter (Not Margarine!!) Softened to room tempature.
- need something Dark Brown Sugar, Packed.
- prepare something Granulated Sugar.
- prepare something Eggs, Room Tempature.
- need something Sour Cream (or You can use vanilla or plain yogurt).
- prepare something Bananas, Very Ripe.
- need something Baking Soda.
- You need something chopped nuts.
- prepare something Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- You need something Vanilla Extract.
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread Instructions Creation
- Preheat Oven to 325°F..
- Butter 2 loaf pans very well..
- Cream Butter.
- Add granulated sugar & beat well..
- Add brown sugar & mix well..
- Add both eggs & combine until sugars are no longer grainy. Mix maybe 3-4 minutes..
- Add Sour Cream & mix well..
- Add baking soda to flour & sift the flour mixture together..
- Add flour gradually to the butter mixture..
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to your batter. Mix bananas into batter with mixer on low until just combined..
- Add Vanilla Extract, nuts, & chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until just combined..
- Bake at 325F, for 60-75 minutes. It is done when You put a toothpick into center of bread & it comes out clean, or just a few crumbs on it..
- I hope You enjoy my Grandmother's Recipe..