Fruit Basket Fondue.
Hey Momma. Fruit Basket Fondue will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. You can Cooking Fruit Basket Fondue use 11 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Fruit Basket Fondue
- prepare something strawberries.
- need something bananas.
- You need something pears.
- You need something small pineapple.
- You need something pound cake.
- need something semisweet baking chocolate.
- need something heavy whipping cream.
- need something light corn syrup.
- You need something strong brewed coffee.
- need something vanilla extra.
- You need something orange extract.
Fruit Basket Fondue Instructions Creation
- Rinse strawberries. Slice bananas. Core pear & slice into wedges. Peel & core pineapple, then cut into large chunks. Cut pound cake into bite sized chunks..
- Combine chocolate, whipping cream, & corn syrup in medium heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring continually, just until chocolate is melted; do not boil..
- Add coffee, vanilla, & orange extract to chocolate mixture. Mix well..
- Cook chocolate mixture, stirring continually, until thickened, about 7-8 minutes. Pour into heat proof serving bowl or fondue pot. Serve with fruit & pound cake for dipping..