My banana bread. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had. Substitutions for a Healthy Banana Bread My sister Anna made this into a honey banana bread; replacing sugar with honey.
Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! This tender and foolproof banana bread with a crisp crust is my go-to recipe. It's phenomenal right out of the oven and delicious all over again when you toast it for breakfast the next day. Howdy Mother. My banana bread but can be done by beginners. You can Culinary My banana bread use 12 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients My banana bread
- You need 1 cup something Mashed ripe bananas (3-4).
- prepare 1/3 cup something Buttermilk or substitute.
- need 1/4 cup something Vegetable oil.
- prepare 2 something Eggs.
- prepare 1/4 cup something Butter, melted.
- prepare 1/2 cup something White sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup something Packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup something All purpose flour.
- prepare 1 tsp something Baking soda.
- need 1/2 tsp something Salt.
- need 1 tsp something Vanilla.
- need 1/2 cup something Chopped pecans or chocolate chips.
This banana bread freezes and reheats well. It's everything that I've ever wanted in banana bread and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. Here is a very basic and very Personally, I like to leave some banana chunks in my bread and I also like the one-bowl. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener.
My banana bread Steps Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- If you don't have buttermilk, add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the milk, stir and let stand a few minutes.
- Combine the butter, oil and sugar: Whisk or beat together the melted butter, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the eggs: Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth..
- Add the milk and vanilla: Whisk the milk and vanilla into the batter..
- Add banana to mixture and stir.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients. Mix until flour is incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Or makes 12-16 muffins.. Bakes for 20-25 minutes.
Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose. Even though you know you're Then you remember banana bread, and long story short, you realize you're not a bad person…in fact. Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. It all started when I first tried this delicious pastry when I was a kid. Finally, it is my pleasure to share this to.