Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread.
Howdy Mummy. Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread indeed the tastiest to eat in all moments. You can Culinary Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread use 14 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread
- prepare something Dry mix.
- prepare something flour.
- prepare something baking powder.
- need something baking soda.
- You need something salt.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something ground nutmeg.
- You need something Wet mix.
- You need something unsalted butter (soft, room temp).
- You need something demerara sugar (or other unrefined brown sugar).
- You need something eggs.
- You need something overripe bananas, mashed.
- need something french vanilla blend (or 2-3 drops pure vanilla extract).
- need something dried cranberries (or try candied cranberries walnut mix).
Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread Directions Making
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together dry mix ingredients in large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar with a spoon until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat well together, with a wisk.
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla, wisk together and mix in dried cranberries.
- Fold into the dry mix with a spatula until completely blended, but do not overmix..
- Pour into greased (rub butter on the surface) loaf pan or square casserole dish.
- Bake for 50-60 min (square dish or loaf respectively), or until it passes the toothpick test (comes out clean no sticky goop on the toothpick).
- Let cool slightly before removing from dish, or else it may fall apart. Serve promptly for fluffy texture, cooled for a firmer texture..