Strawberry banana bread. Strawberry Banana Bread is a blend of fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with bananas that make this bread soft and moist in every slice. This is quick and easy bread that your family is going to love! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
It's moist and flavorful and looks so pretty! Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown bread – and they brighten up the flavor, too. I love banana bread and adding strawberries to an already good thing makes it that much better. Howdy Mummy. Strawberry banana bread this delicious thing makes dinner special. You can Culinary Strawberry banana bread use 8 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Strawberry banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) something butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup something granulated sugar.
- You need 2 something large eggs, beaten.
- prepare 3 something ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 cups something flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon something baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon something salt.
- need 1 1/2 cups something fresh strawberries chopped & tossed in 1 Tbsp of flour.
When I saw a recipe for Strawberry Bread at Evan's Eat Laugh Love for my Secret Recipe Club of. Vegan strawberry bread is an adaptation of the standard banana bread loaf, and the flavor is amazing! This recipe for strawberry banana bread is not only delicious to eat, it's fun to make too! I also made a gluten-free version by using gluten-free all-purpose flour in place of all-purpose flour.
Strawberry banana bread Directions Culinary
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, using a KitchenAid Stand Mixerwith paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined..
- Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX! Fold in floured covered strawberries..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 375F for 15 minutes. REDUCE heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from loaf pans..
Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. Just one slice of strawberry banana bread, and you may never go back to. Soft, moist, and exploding with fresh strawberry flavor. I want to eat this strawberry banana bread EVERY day. Image the sweet smell of warm strawberries mixed with.