Classic Banana Pudding.
Hey Mommy. Classic Banana Pudding very suitable to be eaten with family and relatives. You can Making Classic Banana Pudding use 5 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Classic Banana Pudding
- prepare something boxes Vanilla pudding.
- prepare something tub Cool Whip.
- You need something milk.
- You need something box Nilla Waffers.
- You need something large bananas, sliced.
Classic Banana Pudding Directions Creation
- Mix puddings and milk, set aside for 5 minutes..
- In a large trifle bowl layer the bottom with 1 layer of waffers. Then put a slice of banana on each waffer. *I forgot and my bananas ended up as a single layer on top of the pudding.*.
- Mix half the tub of cool whip in to pudding.
- Put a quarter of the pudding mixture on top..
- Put another layer of waffers along the top and sides. Layer bananas on top of each cookie. *I used a box and a half of 8 oz mini vanilla waffers*.
- Add another quarter of pudding mixture. Continue layers til you're done. *I got 2 layers each for my 2 minis.*.
- Top the whole thing with cool whip. Chill in the fridge for a few hours..