Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread).
Howdy Mommy. Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) indeed the tastiest to eat in all moments. You will be able Cooking Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) use 12 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- You need something all purpose flour.
- You need something whole wheat flour.
- You need something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need something baking soda.
- need something salt.
- prepare something medium spotty bananas (or 2 large).
- You need something – 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- prepare something large eggs, at room temperature.
- prepare something milk, at room temperature.
- need something vanilla extract.
- You need something unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- need something dark chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) Steps Making
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together both of the flours, the cocoa powder, the baking soda and the salt until well combined and set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, mash the bananas. Then whisk in the eggs, sugar (if your bananas are super brown and spotty, you can use only 1/2 cup. If they're still pretty yellow, use 3/4 cup), milk, vanilla and melted butter until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. Then fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling all the way to the top. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let them cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For bread, pour the batter into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper hanging over each side. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then lift it out of the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..