Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread).
Hi Mummy. Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) but can be done by beginners. It is possible Creation Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) use 16 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- prepare something whole wheat flour.
- You need something all purpose flour.
- need something baking soda.
- prepare something pumpkin pie spice.
- You need something ground cinnamon.
- You need something salt.
- prepare something baking powder.
- need something unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- prepare something brown sugar.
- prepare something honey.
- prepare something large eggs, at room temperature.
- need something Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- prepare something pumpkin puree.
- prepare something mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) Processes Culinary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.