Mo's Banana Bread.
Hey Momma. Mo's Banana Bread very light. You can Preparing Mo's Banana Bread use 12 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Mo's Banana Bread
- You need something Brown Sugar *No brown sugar? Use white sugar*.
- need something All Purpose Flour.
- You need something Oil.
- prepare something Tspn Baking Powder.
- You need something Large Eggs.
- need something Mashed Bananas.
- You need something Apple (Chopped).
- need something Tspn Cinnamon.
- need something Tspn Salt.
- need something Groundnut, Walnut or Almond (Chopped).
- You need something Raisins.
- need something Tspn Vanilla Extract.
Mo's Banana Bread Instructions Cooking
- In a separate bowl, mix all your dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, add your mashed bananas, oil, egg, chopped apples, flavour, raisins.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in your wet ingredients into the dry mixture.
- Make sure you oven is pre heated to 180 degrees C.
- Butter your loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Pour in your batter and sprinkle your chopped nuts on top.
- Bake for about 60 Minutes or until a toothpick or small kitchen knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.