Strawberry banana bread. Strawberry Banana Bread is a blend of fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with bananas that make this bread soft and moist in every slice. This is quick and easy bread that your family is going to love! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
It's moist and flavorful and looks so pretty! Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown bread – and they brighten up the flavor, too. I love banana bread and adding strawberries to an already good thing makes it that much better. Hi Mommy. Strawberry banana bread that you can try to practice the ingredients at home and how to do it. It is possible Cooking Strawberry banana bread use 7 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Strawberry banana bread
- You need something butter (1 stick).
- You need something sugar.
- You need something eggs.
- You need something bananas, mashed.
- prepare something flour.
- need something baking soda.
- prepare something strawberries, cut and coated with flour.
When I saw a recipe for Strawberry Bread at Evan's Eat Laugh Love for my Secret Recipe Club of. Vegan strawberry bread is an adaptation of the standard banana bread loaf, and the flavor is amazing! This recipe for strawberry banana bread is not only delicious to eat, it's fun to make too! I also made a gluten-free version by using gluten-free all-purpose flour in place of all-purpose flour.
Strawberry banana bread Directions Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside. In a large bowl, using a KitchenAid Stand Mixer with paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined. Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined..
- Bake at 350 for 1:15-1:20..
- For muffins, 30-35 minutes..
Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. Just one slice of strawberry banana bread, and you may never go back to. Soft, moist, and exploding with fresh strawberry flavor. I want to eat this strawberry banana bread EVERY day. Image the sweet smell of warm strawberries mixed with.