Vegan Banana Almond Bread.
Hey Momma. Vegan Banana Almond Bread indeed the tastiest to eat in all moments. You can Making Vegan Banana Almond Bread use 10 Ingredients and 12 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Vegan Banana Almond Bread
- prepare something medium size of overripe banana.
- You need something canola oil (160 ml).
- need something all purpose flour (180 gr).
- You need something baking powder.
- need something baking soda.
- need something salt.
- You need something vanilla essence.
- prepare something cinnamon powder.
- You need something granulated sugar (80 gr).
- You need something toasted almond (80 gr).
Vegan Banana Almond Bread Instructions Cooking
- Preheat oven into 350 °F or 180°C..
- Toast the almond about 10 minutes or until it fragrances, while preheating the oven. Chopped them coarsely. Set aside..
- Prepare the tray for the banana bread, grease it with butter and dust some flour on it, or just use non-stick spray..
- Mash the banana using a fork, set aside..
- Add oil and sugar, whisk them until incorporate. Set aside..
- In other bowl, sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, and salt. And add them into the wet batter..
- Fold the wet and dry ingredient gently using spatula until all combined..
- Add chopped toasted almond. Fold them until all mix well..
- Pour the batter into the tray, bake it about 45-50 minutes..
- Check using a toothpick if it comes out clean without any wet batter it means your bread is done. But if it comes out with wet batter add about 5-10 more minutes..
- Tips: for smaller oven or if you use small electric oven, bake it using 325°F or 160°C.
- The look when it sliced..