Hello Mother. Banana Bread the tastiest and easiest way to do it. It is possible Culinary Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- need 1 3/4 cup something all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp something salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 2/3 cup something sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup something butter.
- need 2 large something eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp something milk.
- You need 1 cup something mashed ripe banana (~2-3, the blacker, the better!).
- prepare 1/4 cup something chopped pecans or walnuts.
Banana Bread Steps Preparing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8"x4"x2" (1-lb) loaf pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a baking pan, add bananas and cover in half the sugar, bake for 20-25 min (long enough to get the sugar to melt and the bananas' flavor to open).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream half of sugar and shortening with electric mixer till light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then the milk, beating till smooth after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and mashed banana alternately to creamed mixture, folding till smooth after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped pecans or walnuts and/or chocolate.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.