Caribbean Banana Bread.
Howdy Mommy. Caribbean Banana Bread can be one of the delicious menus to eat with the family. You will be able Preparing Caribbean Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Caribbean Banana Bread
- You need something all purpose flour.
- You need something baking soda.
- prepare something cinnamon.
- prepare something salt.
- need something sugar.
- need something oil.
- You need something eggs.
- need something over ripe bananas.
- You need something vanilla.
- You need something shredded coconut.
- prepare something chopped walnuts.
Caribbean Banana Bread Instructions Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla in a mixer or by hand.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Gently fold in coconut and walnuts..
- Spray a loaf pan. Add mixture, top with walnuts if you like. Bake for 50 mins or until tooth is clean.