Heathy double chocolate banana bread.
Howdy Mummy. Heathy double chocolate banana bread So the selection of delicious food. You will be able Culinary Heathy double chocolate banana bread use 13 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- need 60 g something brown sugar.
- need 60 g something honey.
- need 120 ml something milk.
- prepare 60 g something vegetable oil.
- need 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 2 something large eggs.
- You need 3 something medium mashed banana.
- need 150 g something whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- need 100 g something natural cocoa powder.
- prepare 1 tsp something baking powder.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp something salt.
- prepare 170 g something chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
Heathy double chocolate banana bread Directions Culinary
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..