Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread.
Hello Momma. Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread suitable as a refreshing dish. It is possible Creation Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread use 21 Ingredients and 15 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread
- need something note:.
- You need something All ingredients need to be room temperature.
- need something Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars.
- need something If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like.
- need something wet ingredients:.
- You need 1 teaspoon something lemon juice.
- need 2 cups something super ripe bananas. Darker the better.
- prepare 2 something large eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup something buttermilk.
- You need 1 stick something real butter, softened.
- You need 1 tablespoons something vanilla extract.
- prepare something dry ingredients:.
- need 2 cups something all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon something salt.
- prepare 1/2 cup something sugar.
- prepare 1/2 cup something brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon something baking powder.
- prepare 1 teaspoon something baking soda.
- prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon something cinnamon.
- need 1/2 cup something chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional.
- You need something Directions:.
Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread Instructions Making
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl..
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well..
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated..
- Fold in nuts if using..
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it..
- Pour into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven..
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour..
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top..
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better..
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗.