Banana Bread (Quick & Easy). I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had. A quick banana bread for the bread machine. Use the DOUGH setting for mixing, then BAKE with the control set to light.
Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Hello Momma. Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) can be tried at home with your loved family. It is possible Preparing Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) use 8 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread (Quick & Easy)
- You need 4 something Bananas, smashed.
- prepare 1/3 cup something melted butter.
- prepare 1 cup something sugar.
- need 1 something Egg, Beaten.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla.
- need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 1 pinch something salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something all-purpose flour.
Keywords: banana bread, bread, quick bread, bananas. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction. This loaf of banana bread is packed with FIVE bananas, chopped walnuts, and a sprinkle of sugar Quite simply, I always felt like banana bread should be, well, simple. Banana bread is a "quick bread" recipe, so you don't add yeast.
Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) Processes Culinary
- Preheat oven to 360°.
- In a large bowl, Mix with a wooden spoon, butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, & vanilla well.
- Mix baking soda, salt & flour in well..
- Pour mixture into a greased 4×8 loaf pan. Bake for and hour..
- Optional, add walnuts, chocolate chips, etc. for additional yumminess.
Instead, baking powder and baking soda are used to cause a faster rise than required for yeasted bread. Quick This is so quick to prepare, you'll probably have it ready to go before your oven even finishes preheating! Extra Moist The banana bread in this recipe is deliciously moist with a tender crumb. This quick bread is soft, moist, and sweet—and yet firm enough for little fingers to hold without it falling apart. But the thing I love most about this recipe?