Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread. The cinnamon swirl is just a mix of cinnamon and sugar layered with the banana bread mixture. For the swirl, you can either make one thicker layer or two slightly thinner layers. This banana bread recipe is my favorite and it's also a crowd pleaser.
How to Make Cinnamon Banana Bread. Banana bread is one of the most searched bread recipes out there, if not THE most. This Banana bread is the most incredible banana bread recipes you will ever try. Hi Mummy. Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread definitely liked. It is possible Making Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread use 16 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread
- You need 2 cups something Flour (maida).
- You need 1 tsp something Baking soda.
- prepare 1 tsp something Baking powder.
- need 1/2 tsp something Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp something Cardamom powder.
- need 1/4 tsp something Nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 tsp something Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup something Butter (I used desi ghee for rich flavour).
- prepare 1/4 cup something Cocoa powder.
- prepare 1/2 cup something White sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup something Brown sugar.
- prepare 3 something Ripe banana (medium sized).
- prepare 1 tsp something Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 something Eggs.
- need 1/4 cup something Chocolate chip.
- need 1/4 cup something Walnut & raisin.
Quick to make and delicious, it bakes perfect every single time. Packed with bananas, cinnamon and brown sugar makes it irresistibly moist! It could not be any easier using ingredients you already have in your kitchen pantry! This Cinnamon Swirled Banana Bread is full of buttery cinnamon sugar throughout the moistest banana bread that's out of this world delicious!
Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread Processes Preparing
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Mashed banana set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- In another large separate bowl cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy, add an egg one at a time beat it well after every addition.
- Add mashed banana with vanilla in egg mixture, stir it all together..
- Now fold all dry ingredients in mixture.
- Pour mixture in greased pan, sprinkle nuts & chocolate chip on top.
- Bake it for 50-60 minutes at 180C or until toothpick instered comes out clean.
- Let it cool on wire rack Tadda Enjoy with coffee or tea.
It's like a cinnamon roll crashed into a loaf of banana bread and it turned into one of my tastiest creations! I can't wait to bake it again and again for. Fold the banana mixture into the flour mixture until just combined. Do not over mix as it will harden the bread. Super-moist banana bread with a thick cinnamon swirl and topped with vanilla glaze.