Coconut Flour Banana Bread. This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you'll ever try. It's easy to make, not overly sweet, and reminds me of the real thing- without using gluten or dairy. What You Need to Know About Working with Coconut Flour.
Sounds just like coconut oil fudge from the other day, right?! Coconut flour banana bread made without any butter or refined sweeteners. A fun and delicious way to use coconut flour! Hi Mother. Coconut Flour Banana Bread very light. It is possible Culinary Coconut Flour Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- prepare 1 1/4 cup something mashed banana (about 3 bananas).
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup something almond butter.
- prepare 2 something eggs at room temperature.
- need 1/2 cup something coconut flour.
- need 3/4 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp something salt.
- need 1/2 cup something dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp something walnuts (optional).
- prepare 1/2 tsp something cinnemon.
This coconut flour banana bread is not only gluten-free, but it's grain-free, and dairy-free too! Made with coconut flour and honey, this bread is wholesome and nutritious! There are literally thousands of banana bread recipes floating around out there; most containing both gluten and dairy. This coconut flour banana bread is totally moist.
Coconut Flour Banana Bread Steps Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8×4 inch or 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter. Mix until combined smooth and creamy. Add in each egg- mix in one by one..
- Slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread in parchment line bread tin with cooking oil. Cook on 350 for 25 minutes or until fork comes clear..
- Reminder – tastes better the next day!.
You need other ingredients like almond butter and eggs to help keep the texture nice. Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked banana bread? Thanks to the banana extract, this banana bread made with coconut flour is very low carb. This amazing Coconut Flour Banana Bread Recipe is gluten free and only sweetened with bananas (no added sugar). This banana loaf can also be made paleo and tree nut free.