Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake.
Howdy Mommy. Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake can be tried at home with your loved family. It is possible Cooking Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake use 7 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake
- prepare something pre made sponge cakes.
- prepare something vanilla pudding.
- need something fresh strawberries.
- prepare something to 6 tablespoons of sugar ( you can use more or less ).
- You need something milk for the pudding.
- prepare something tub of whipped cream or can of whipped cream.
- need something banana if desired ( more if needed for all of the cakes ).
Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake Processes Creation
- Rinse the strawberries. Slice the tops off the strawberries. Toss those. Slice the strawberries into any size / shape you like. Put them in a bowl..
- Add sugar into the bowl with the strawberries and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours. Taste them to make sure they are not to sweet or still to tart. You want them to create a nice juice..
- Make your pudding according to the directions for a pie not pudding. This uses less milk and is more firm..
- Make sure if your using frozen whipped cream to put it in the fridge for a bit to make it soft and easier to top these with..
- Take the cakes , open them. Add just a few pieces of strawberries in the bottom. Then carefully add the pudding mix on top. I tried to add a good amount without it falling off. Carefully stick these in the refrigerator for an hour or so. The pudding needs to set and firm up..
- When ready to serve , pull the strawberries, cakes and whipped cream out. Start by adding strawberries on top , some will stay on top and some will fall to the sides. Add some if the strawberry liquid as well ! Add whipped cream on top and serve ! Enjoy.
- If adding banana, slice it up and add those slices to the top or around the side and serve ! Enjoy.